1. Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
2. In the event of a natural disaster or act of God related to City, County, State, or Federally issued MANDATORY evacuation, Only RV Credits (Vouchers) will be given. NO refunds will be issued.
3. All refunds are determined solely by the management of our RV Park. Request for special refunds or credits must be made in writing providing full proof of emergency circumstances claimed. It will be made on a case by case basis.
1. There is a maximum of two pets per site.
2. They are not to be let out to run loose on the park’s property.
3. Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outside on the park grounds.
4. Pet owners must clean up after their dogs. The pet waste is to be picked up immediately with a poop bag and placed in the dumpster. Not picking up after your dog(s) makes you subject to a pet waste removal fee.
5. Pets are not allowed in the Park Office or Laundry Facilities.
6. Aggressive pets will not be allowed to remain at the park.
7. The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet